cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

New Poster

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

I've had Hughes for 7 yrs and am somewhat happy with it.  I experience slow speeds all the time, but there isn't any other provider where I live. I have Gen 4.  I've been trying to see if it is worth it to upgrade to Gen 5 but am unable to gain access to anything.  I can log in, get my email, but everything else I get Invalid OpenID or Credentials.  I even opened another account to see if that would make a difference but **bleep** no, I get the same stupid message. I would like to have this fixed so I can see my bill and if I want to upgrade or just get rid of the internet all together.

I am extremely unimpressed with the Hughes customer website.  It is almost childish in its presentation.  There is really nothing impressing about it at all, plus it never works and when it does you have to log in on each page (so it seems).

• Data Management
2 REPLIES

Re: Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Hello debrock2010,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback. We certainly would like to help address this Open ID error message you're seeing so you can access your account info online. I've sent you a private message, please check it out by clicking on the private message notification in the top right corner of the community. I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Liz

Highlighted

Re: Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Hi debrock2010,

Thank you for your patience. I was informed that this error should be addressed tonight or next Tuesday. I'll follow up with the team next week to confirm the rollout for the fix, then check with you to see if you're able to access your account information in the Support Center without that OID error.

Thanks,
Liz