cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid OpenID or Credentials

Highlighted
Freshman

Invalid OpenID or Credentials

Where is the soultion to 'Invalid OpenID or Credentials'?

3 REPLIES 3
Freshman

Re: Advice from the professors!

After a near hour on phone with H-support, what I dislike is the implication that my browser is cause for Hughes Gen5 problems, namely  'Invalid OpenID or Credentials'.  In addition, last year Hughes provided the new Gen5 modem coming with router inside.  I never checked my email addresses since having Gen4 under 'Profiles' until now.  NO ACCESS.  Also, I later learned Hughes profusely lied blaming my Gen4 equip. as defective--when it was not (tested as working fine).  As later learned I had NO problem.  It was their bug problem as it is now with Gen5.  Hughes's support procedure remains to suck the dollars out of consumers to install Gen5.  Since I am paying for these 10 email addresses, I wish to change one or two of them under 'Profiles'.

Freshman

After a near hour on phone with H-support, what I dislike is the implication that my browser is cause for Hughes Gen5 problems, namely  'Invalid OpenID or Credentials'.  In addition, last year Hughes provided the new Gen5 modem coming with router inside.  I never checked my email addresses since having Gen4 under 'Profiles' until now.  NO ACCESS.  Also, I later learned Hughes profusely lied blaming my Gen4 equip. as defective--when it was not (tested as working fine).  As later learned I had NO problem.  It was their bug problem as it is now with Gen5.  Hughes's support procedure remains to suck the dollars out of consumers to install Gen5.  Since I am paying for these 10 email addresses, I wish to change one or two of them under 'Profiles'.

Distinguished Professor III

@hciclos

The OID error is not being caused by your browser.  Only the reps can fix your OID error.  The following link contains a post with a temporary workaround so that you are able to sign in to see your information. 

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Products-and-Plans/Advice-from-the-professors/m-p/92018/highlight...

To get help from the reps with your OID error (if you haven't already), please start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do through the following link... 

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

(Edited post to make more sense after being moved and merged)

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit