cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid PIN number

Baileyrandy

Invalid PIN number

I have received a call back and a PIN number to call tier 4 technical support. The pin number is invalid so basically I can't get my issue resolved. I was told Again by regular support that I would receive a call back in 24 to 48 hours. We reside in to home one of them has HughesNet which we are very disappointed in, and I am not at that home to take the call when it's receive so I have to call back when I get over there. I cannot believe that I can't call back because HughesNet has issued me an invalid pin number. Can somebody please schedule an appointment to call me so that I can be present at the home when they call.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Re: Invalid PIN number

Good morning Baileyrandy, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I appreciate you bringing this up, that does sound out of the ordinary. I've pulled up your account and dug into this a bit; I'm escalating this concern about expired PINs to the appropriate folks here. I also see that you already got back in touch with us later in the afternoon and got a dispatch scheduled for this Saturday. I hope the site visit goes well!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Eric14779
Freshman

Re: Invalid PIN number

I have had the same thing happen to me twice..... speed problem still not resolved