cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a modem upgrade still available?

Highlighted
Freshman

Is a modem upgrade still available?

I am still using an HT1000 modem s/n B1 0005180684 AB. I have read on this board that a free upgrade to an HT1100 modem has been available from Hughesnet in recent years. Can I still get one? I would very much like to try one to see if it will enhance my connection some. Thanks.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Is a modem upgrade still available?

Hello nan35,

I see you're new here, so welcome to the community! You've come to the right place and yes, you can still get a HT1100. I've already pulled up your account and created an RMA for you so a HT1100 will arrive soon. You may use the same box to return your HT1000; the return label should be in the outer pouch on the box.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you very much!

You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.