Is all onsite tech support $125 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanzz
Freshman

Is all onsite tech support $125 ?

My internet went out 05/17. I called support, did the troubleshooting, and was ultimately advised that a technician would have to come to my house and fix it. Tech came 05/20 and repaired. I was not advised there would be a fee. 

48 hours later, my internet went down again. Same thing. Called support, went through the troubleshooting, and then - 

I was told there would be a $125 fee for the tech to come to my house!

Nope. I'm not doing it. And furthermore, I will not pay for the first tech visit if I'm billed for it.

Now researching other options.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kanzz,

Upon taking a look into the account, I found that the bill generated on 5/27 for 230.75, due to the dispatch fee being originally attached. However, the agent you spoke with applied a credit on 5/25 of 136.88, so you were charged a total of 93.87, which is the same as previous months from what I'm seeing.  You can see the information regarding your bills here: hninfo.us/viewbill.

In regards to the email you received, it was an agent error and we want to apologize for any confusion. Any issues brought up in the community are normally handled in a community thread or in private messages.

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19