cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is system down? In Florida, sunny skies.

Highlighted

Re: Is system down? In Florida, sunny skies.

Thanks, yes, apparently it must be working since my husband has not called back!!. I think I have spoiled him, I need to teach him to do a few things! Like learn about the computer, call the dr, etc. But... He does a great job w the laundry! Seriously!!! Kim

Your gateway is in Flagstaff, AZ.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Distinguished Professor IV

Eek!  Glad you got there in time, though, and they were able to get you on the road back to normal.  It's also good that you had the steroid to help with the swelling.  I've had luck in not being allergic to anything, save Clindamycin, and that just produces hives.  I hope that you stay on the road to recovery and everything gets better soon.  I know that being in a hospital is no fun at all.    

Does that red carpet treatment include Lobster and Dom Perignon?  No?  It should.  LOL.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Flagstaff! Fascinating!! Gabe, hahaha... Yea, NO. I wish it was lobster, but, that would trigger the iodine allergy! Haha. Now, I don't believe I am allergic to champagne... But, hey, maybe I should test it out since I am here anyway? I mean, I am in the right place if I have a reaction? And, I think I should probably be safe and drink multiple glasses!? Haha

Yep.  The perfect place.  LOL. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Honorary Alumnus

Hi kim,
Glad you are on the road to recovery.

For a closer look at the beam/gateway architecture see my topic here:

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hug...

I found this fascinating! It is kind of like a puzzle, or a "code"! I Would assume that all satellites, whatever their purpose, would have a similar architecture? They may use different terms or names... But they do the same thing? Or maybe they use the same names?
thanks very much. This was very helpful.

I was kind of bummed the shak website was removed though!? I wanted to share this info w somebody not on hughesnet, to explain how it works. Thanks again VERY MUCH! I will miss the knowledge that is so easily shared on this community!!

I will miss the knowledge that is so easily shared on this community!!
Are you leaving us? 

Honorary Alumnus

Kim,
Rick decided to shut down the Shack because so few people were interested in what we had to offer, procedures and information.