Is the system currently down?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olympicfarmer
Freshman

Is the system currently down?

Woke up to no system, transmit, or receive lights on the modem. Unplugged it for five minutes, plugged it back in- same thing.

The last time this happened turned out to be a system outage.

I can’t find any place on this website that simply states whether or not the system is up and running. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

And don’t say it’s because it’s raining- we’ve have 3.8” since Thursday afternoon and the modem stayed lit and functioned throughout. Speeds remain terrible as always, but it was at least functioning.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Good morning olympicfarmer,

Thanks for posting and providing all this information, it helps. I just ran diagnostics and despite the weather at your gateway being fine, I'm unable to communicate with your modem. Let's replace it and see if we can get you back online. I'm shipping you a complimentary modem, please expect it in a few days. Here are instructions on how to replace your modem.  You can use the box in which the new modem arrives to return the old one; there's a return label in the outer pouch.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

I owe you a very big "Thank You"

The modem arrived today, so we are back up and running.  It set itself up automatically, and appears to be working just fine.

My wife sincerely appreciates having our connection back for Xmas.  I hope you enjoy a wondeful holiday.  

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14