cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see what's running in background that Task Manager may not show?

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Is there a way to see what's running in background that Task Manager may not show?

Had a frozen hot water to the kitchen sink before as it comes up in an outside wall but this is the whole house.
Pump is about 80 feet away.
Just a litle warm up and back at it ....
Would much rather be dealing with a computer issue.

Re: Is there a way to see what's running in background that Task Manager may not show?

You guys are great, Gwalk no problem try and stay warm, wish I were there to help, now I'm good at Home Repair, Did home construction for years

I agree with Gwalk and Sgoshe on this part, add more ram! It is better to have too much then not enough MO. Some programs are greedy and do not let go of the ram even though they are supposed to.  

Foxy Lady You are so Right, SG & WK You Guys are the Best! Fox I'm on it as we speak! Thanks Ron

Foxy Looks simple enough! Now to find my Tower!

Smiley Happy I need to do this to my netbook. But that's on hold for awhile.  I've installed ram on the tower, but not on a net or laptop.  That will be interesting when I get to it. Hopefully this summer sometime!

Be sure and Film it!

Gwalk Hope You've been able to Defrost, always Take Care Of Body & Soul First, Hope It was a Minor Issue you had w/the Plumbing?

I think there is already some you tubes on this out there already. Its a Acer aspire one netbook. I need to get a new battery also. Those are a piece of cake to replace but from what I read and saw early on, the ram can be a real P.I.T.A. to take out and replace.  I just wish they had more then the 2 to replace with. I'd prefer to jump up a bit more then that.

Thanks for the Headsup, I have to play Vampire to watch Youtube! After 2-before-8 or I'd be buying Tokens!