Issues with HT2000W

Craigmcdonald22
Freshman

Re: Issues with HT2000W

Were you ever able to connect your xbox 360? I'm having the same issues
Liz

Good morning folks,

Our engineers are aware of these networking concerns and have a fix on the way. No ETA yet, but as soon as I get more concrete updates, I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

tlcfl
Freshman

@Liz fwiw, I'm having the exact same problem.  New installation. Download speeds are phenomenal.

Can't get the Xbox360 to connect to the Internet. We only want Netflix & Showtime, not gaming.

Everything else is as advertised and great.

Tim

Liz

Hi Tim,

Thank you for letting me know. Our engineers have acknowledged that this is happening with the XBox 360 and are currently working to address this. Once I have any updates to share, I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers work to address your concerns. Please try the steps here and let me know if they help.

Looking forward to hearing back.

tamzemp
Freshman

This did not work for me, I have the same problems as those above.
tamzemp
Freshman

No it wouldn't be Corrosive. This happens all the time to me on apple devices. I switch to T-Mobile data after a 2 minute Wait for a website, and boom, it loads right up. This is a hughesnet problem
Liz

Hi tamzemp.

I've replied to your original thread here, please check it out.

bluebridge
Freshman

FYI I just got Gen5 installed last Friday (7/14/2017) and I am having the same issues - 192.168.0.1 (or wifi settings from the other URL) not being available, and frequent disconnects.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor