Hughesnet Community

It's official! First monthly Payment! 1st Data Reset! :-) Excited for the journey ahead!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericdanielle

It's official! First monthly Payment! 1st Data Reset! :-) Excited for the journey ahead!

Well, after the first month with the 20 days of resets, comes our first real bill and monthly payment and no more resets.  Looking at our hourly data monitor shows NO DATA LEAKS from home.  (I'm checking from work)  I don't want any data used while my wife and I are at work.  So far so good!

There is no turning back now!  They got me for 2 years, and overall, after the first month..  SUPER HAPPY with how the service performed. 

HIGH PRAISE for Hughesnet as you single handedly blew Frontier DSL out the water!  Well done!  Our speeds on average almost, not quite double your advertised up to speeds, and with now combining your HT1100 modem/router with Netgear Routers and Range Extenders, our system is stable, and I have had ZERO problems networking and downloading updates on the PS4.  My PS4 had a game update of 890mb, and it was completed within 28 minutes during PRIME TIME, and at what the PS4 said was 6.4 Mbps download speed.  Again that was between 7-10pm.  Yeah its a slow down, but certainly not 0.5 Mbps like I was getting with Frontier High Speed DSL.

Well done!  Well Done!  Happy as can be!

Eric

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hey Eric!

WOOHOO! It's real nice to hear these positive words from you. Glad you're happy with the HughesNet service. 🙂

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!