cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive got to cancel within 30 day period

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Ive got to cancel within 30 day period

Where do you find that info, GW?  (I can't find the Account Summary)
GW
Tutor

It's on invoices you can access in your dashboard
maratsade

Aha!Thanks, GW!  Turns out I've been a customer since 9/27/2004.
Tori8922
Spectator

The same thing happened to me. I was told I would have a 30 day grace period to insure customer satisfaction. I was not told about a satellite dish that would be placed in my yard. It has been 30 days I am calling to cancel and I get the run around and told the early termination fee is $400.00. I am trying to work with the agent on the line, however this was the second time it called today. The first time I was hung up on. I called again, got a new agent, and I was trying to complete the items she was wanting me to complete. She starts telling me to turn slcertain HD setting off of my YouTube and Netflix accounts to have better internet quality. I should not have to change media settings if the internet I am being provided with states that their quality is the best. I had the 25 mpg plan set up on Fec. 28, it is now Jan 28, and I want to disconnect. While on the second phone call I also was disconnected from the agent in the middle of the call. My reception is at full capacity. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
Tori8922
Spectator

Please email me at tma8815@gmail.com to let me know that you received my message.
maratsade

Tori, you have posted to an old thread -- your issue may go unnoticed.  You should post your own, unique thread to give your issue more visibility.  Hughesnet employees will be here tomorrow at around 9 am EST.

Also, you may want to edit out your email address -- this is a public forum, so posting email addresses and other personal info is not recommended.