cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J7 111000123266298 P

Assistant Professor

Re: J7 111000123266298 P

Sounds like maybe. They will pull the call and see what was said. You seem to be quite knowledgeable about what the plans are. Somebody probably entered the wrong info into the system.
You should be getting much higher allowance for what you are paying.

It wasn't a phone call. It was all done by email with Ellen Martz, Senior Director, at Hughes Network Systems. I have all of the emails she and I exchanged so hopefully come Monday she'll fix this.

re: the plans, I research a thing to death before I dip my toe in the water LOL.

Thanks Sgoshe!
Associate Professor

That plan is reserved for HN9000 units AFAIK since it is supposed to be capped at 5Mbps...  Wonder what's going on and where.  I will make sure to bump this early monday morning, hopefully Amanda will see it.

Perhaps the discrepancies are because today is Saturday?
Alum

Carol,

Thanks for your post. You are getting great speeds!

Since your service was changed recently, and after your bill date, you will see the new plan reflected in your next bill.

To confirm, your account will be billed for the Connect plan, including express repair. For more billing questions, please feel free to contact Customer Care.

Customer Care - 866-347-3292

Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

- Warren

Warren,
It was STATED that I'd have a plan that was the same in payment to what I was paying before the upgrade. The Connect Plan ISN'T it! I've lost data allowance with this drop in plan. As I said, every time Hughes talks me into upgrading I'm the one who loses! Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me three times - I'm the idiot! I've gone from the DW6000 to the HN7000S, to the HN9000 and currently to the HT1100 over the course of 14 years and you'd think I'd learned my lesson.
Alum

Carol,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this is something that we can fix for you.
There is no plan that matches your former plan exactly, but we would be happy to put you on a plan closest to match your old price.

We always want to provide you with the best plan that fits your needs. The Gen3 to Gen4 upgrade is a big step. From having a daily allowance of 350MB on your Gen3 plan, to a monthly 5GB anytime + 5GB non-peak hours on the Connect plan seems like a great deal, and it is cheaper that your Gen3 plan!

From you earlier post, it seems that you have applauded your new speeds, but again, we want to make sure you we provide you the service you are happy with!

The Connect Plan is currently $49.99 per month. We can match you close to the Power Pro plan, which is $79.99 and will give you 15GB anytime + 15GB non-peak hours.

Please let us know if we should go ahead and match you with a higher plan.

- Warren

Hi Warren,
Do you have access to my email address? I'll explain what I thought was going to happen.
Carol
Alum

Carol,

I have found your email. Sorry again for the small misunderstanding. We were never intended for you to pay for Power Pro plan rates on the Connect plan.

We went ahead and fixed the issue and you are now on the Power Pro plan rate. Your service plan price will not change.

Please let us know if there are any other concerns you may have.

- Warren

Thanks Warren.. I knew what I could afford and no more so I fully expected the plan that was as close to what I was paying before which you say you have now done. The system control center still shows the Connect plan. When should I expect that to be updated?