cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just found out I STILL can't get any INCOMING Phone calls

Sophomore

Just found out I STILL can't get any INCOMING Phone calls

I thought my problems were over last week because it appeared everything was up and running and all lights were as they should be on new ATT and it was activated and I have been making phone calls last week-BUT- Last night my family started calling on my husband's work phone to inform us that "Our number is no longer in service" And come to think of it..The last time I got an incoming phone call was 05/11/2020...So no one can call our home,I guess Smiley Sad

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Just found out I STILL can't get any INCOMING Phone calls

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for posting what's happening. I've already pulled up your account to see what's going on, but everything on our end looks fine. You're still referring to your HughesNet Voice number ending in 03? Just want to be sure; your mention of AT&T threw me off as well.

To be clear it's just incoming calls that's the issue? I've gone ahead and re-escalated this to our VOIP team. Once I have any updates for you, I'll let you know.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning Sharon,

I hope you had an enjoyable long weekend. Please test if you can receive phone calls now and let me know.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning Sharon,

Haven't heard back from you in a while, and our VOIP folks are seeing that there are received calls on your end now so looks like it's resolved. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again! Have a good weekend.

-Liz