cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCKED OUT

LOCKED OUT

YOU  KIEP  BILLING  ME WIN I PAYD YOU ON THE  25 & IT WASNOT DO  TILL TODAY   SO WY  CANI GIT MY MAIL  OR RESIT MY  PASSWORD WIN   GOOGOLE SINT ME THE COLD BUT INT THER  SO FIX THIS  SO  I GET MY SHOOL  WOORK DON  IT BIN  A MOUNTH SINESS I GOT THE PHONE BOX THAT DONT  WORC OR I CALL YOU  
7 REPLIES 7

Re: LOCKED OUT

WAT DID THY DO  TO  FIX THE PLOUM  I CANT GIT  TO DOANEY THING AT ALL THINGS GIT WORCH

WEAR  IS  MY SSI CHACK  INOW   HUGHES TOOK IT ON THE 25   BUT  BIILL WASSDO  ON 3  SO THY TOOK WAY TO MUCH  FO JUNE NOW THY ARE I NEAD STIL PAY FOR JUNE THAT IM  LATE  I CANT BE V IPAD ON  THE 25 EILER 

OOY    BY THET    I ORED  APHONE INENT BOULD     & THE PHONE HAS NEVER WORKED AT ALL  PAYING 240 AMOUNTA  NOT THE SRIVES   THY SAY WE SPOUS TOG LIKE 4G  SOSLOW  THE MOLWES & FILD RATS  ARE RASING BY FASTER THNI I CAN DOWN LOLD THI 
Alum

Hi jackael,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. After pulling up your account and checking your case history. I see that you requested for a due date extension. Then repeatedly requested another. You also received a credit for your bill last month and have been calling in as well due to charges on your account that are not present on your bill. From what I see any attempt for our system to collect payment has been declined. Your service cannot be reactivated until your balance has been paid for. 

Simply put, until the balance is cleared you will continue to receive messages to pay the balance on your bill. Please do so as soon as you can.

Thank you,
Chris

wy are    got me to up date drivers   thin   lock me  out of my email  no I not  able to reseat  windeos  or goolgle accountes  becues   I not  able git aney out side mail outhr thin hughesnet  wy cant  goolgeo sind me  mail   or aney one  out  side  hughest

I PAYD YOU  3  TIMES  THIS MOUNTH  WY ARE  STIL SAYING I  DID NOT

NOW  MY  POWER  IS  OUT NOW  BECUSE  SOME  TOOK  MY  HOW CHACK  IN THAT  ATOULPAY  YES  SOME  AT  HUGHES NET  DID THIS TO  ME ARE  GIOING PAY FOR  MY  EADCTOIN  FOR  2017  BECUSE  YOU  MADE ME FAIL BY   DICIVED MECUT ME OFF  EVAER  3   TO   4  DAYS  TILING    ME THAT I NOT  A LOUD  TOW TAKE SIMNERS  ON LINECLASSES  YOU ALLS   CUT  ME  OF  WIN    I  TRIED  TO GIT THUG A SIMNER SO I CONT FINEH  MY QUSTING   AFTER  OR GIT THE  HILP  I  NEAD  NOW  YOU ARE  MAKE  TO  SE    A LAWER  NOW I PAY YOU FOR  OLINE  CLASSES  BUT STOPED  ALLWAS BLOCJKING  FROMING  TURIN  MI  SIMENETS