cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency issues Gen 4 Sat

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Latency issues Gen 4 Sat

Yeah, I havn't heard back from them in a couple weeks now. Last time I made contact was just after Christmas. It has been silence since then. Kinda sucks, not sure what to do now.

Hi BJager,

Thank you for your updates. I'm sorry the tech didn't go out as initially scheduled, glad to hear he did make it out to your site after all. Currently your diagnostics look fine. I'm going to dig into your state code history to see if I can see anything useful, and if not I'll send up to engineering for their input.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Junior

Ok Thank you for your reply.  At the moment I am on Hughes trying to reply... Having a very hard time loading the page up it's very stressful... And prior to that I couldn't even load a 7 second video I sent to someone on Facebook.  The internet is really bad right now.  And as one of the things you told me to do in the very beginning, I tried to do a speedtest to prove it, but it won't finish the test to actually log a result so I can't prove it's bad which is frustrating... When it does log a results it appears fine to you guys but no one ever talks about the failed results because they yeild no results to prove anything being wrong...

Hi BJager,

I'm still seeing some state codes that concern me. I'm trying to get another dispatch set up via our installations department here at corporate to ensure that we get your radio and modem replaced. I'll let you know once I get an update on this dispatch from installations.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Junior

Awesome news! Sigh of relief not the same run around! lol I really appreciate your help, will be sitting back and waiting. Thank you have a blessed day Smiley Happy

Junior

@Lizcan you please check on this? Almost a week later and no help or word from anybody! And internet is still no good!  I keep getting a message from (936)298-6703 stating, "Please contact us to schedule your un-scheduled HughesNet satellite internet appointment. We have an address of: 1234 Address here, Texas..   With no number to contact, I assume the phone number the text came from is sufficient so I call and get a very rude person who is obviously upset she has to answer the phone who just keeps hanging up on me. Can you please check on this and make sure someone is coming to fix us! We are nearing WAAAY to long with unusable internet and are still paying full price this is highway robbery... Very unsatisfied... It's been since October since the satellelite has worked correctly! Come on please!

Hi BJager,

Thanks for letting me know, I'm sorry to hear this. I've sent this to our installs dept, as they created this particular dispatch.

Edit:

Got a quick reply: That number is correct. Please try it again-- state that you want to schedule the repair order, and reference FSO 8327125.

Thanks,
Liz

Junior

Ok, I gave them a call back. It's very very hard to understand what they are saying, she said she was looking at my account and then at the end of a bunch of static I hear that "we cant process this so we will have to call back" so fingers crossed we will get a call back. If not I guess call again tomorrow

Good morning BJager,

Thanks for the update. I'll keep our installs department abreast of the situation, as well.

Thanks,
Liz

Junior

I don't know why my posts I post, that come in great detail always get deleted... But the tech came today and replaced modem and radio, with a slight improvement in the upload speed but still are having terrible problems... Any other troubleshooting ideas?