cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency issues Gen 4 Sat

Junior

Re: Latency issues Gen 4 Sat

Decided I'd do another gateway test, roundabout 5 hours later.

Just going to leave this here:
VERYBADGATEWAY.pngUnusable. Smiley Sad

An hour or two later, 70%plgateway.pngAn hour or two later ...uplink.pngAnd a little bit of uplink history if relevant...

Seen something else in the history about DNS acceleration failing too but seemed to be an isolated event. I'm not sure..

Good morning BJager,

Thank you for the additional information and screenshots. I've notified the engineers of the packet loss you're seeing. I'll let you know once I hear any news back from them.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi BJager, 

Spoke with engineering regarding your case, they will look into this further for you. We'll post back once there's news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Junior

Thank you very much!

Today, it is not saying I have any packet loss, but the gateway latency still is odd.  And I can't tell a difference between how it was acting over the weekend when it said 70% packetloss vs right now.  Still hard to navigate websites (all of them) definitely aren't going to be streaming any video like this.   I wan't to try to reset my modem to see if that will help but afraid there may be some codes in there engineering might need to see and don't want to reset the codes.

For today here's what I'm seeing

IP GatewayMIS52HNSIGW52A001
Packet Loss0%
Average Delay875 ms
Minimum Delay580 ms
Maximum Delay1,180 ms
Junior

Just posting to bring this back up. I do not want it to get burried amongst other issues.

Junior

@Lizany word from enginerring at all as to why the internet is not working right still?

This is getting crazy, I feel like we deserve some sort of explantion whether things will get better "someday" atleast something.

Thanks

slowdownload.PNGLast night. And this is it's better speed. Within the week been seeing 500kb and less

Senior

I too have NOT reset my modem as I know it would wipe out info.

Val

Bjager,

We're still waiting to hear back from the engineer on the case (Liz is out this week). I will reach out to him today and get an updated status.

Thank you,

Amanda

Junior

Anything?

Hi,

We have yet to hear back from engineering regarding your case. We'll post back once we do.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz