cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency issues over the last week

TG2
Sophomore

Re: Latency issues over the last week

Thanks @Amanda. I appreciate it.  I did go out and make a small adjustment to the dish. Yes GabeU expressed it was a bad thing. But I did get less latency issues. It's still not right. And of course I do not have the training or equipment to fine tune it in. Here is a before and after pick of the hourly history. I also have done several speed tests while hooked to the modem directly and it's still a great speed. It's an odd thing. Wondering if the satellite receiver/transmitter might be going bad. 

huges2.JPGhughers7.JPG

Highlighted
TG2
Sophomore

Thanks @Amanda. I appreciate it.  I did go out and make a small adjustment to the dish. Yes GabeU expressed it was a bad thing. But I did get less latency issues. It's still not right. And of course I do not have the training or equipment to fine tune it in. Here is a before and after pick of the hourly history. I also have done several speed tests while hooked to the modem directly and it's still a great speed. It's an odd thing. Wondering if the satellite receiver/transmitter might be going bad. 

huges2.JPGhughers7.JPG

Tags (2)
TG2
Sophomore

Here are some speed tests I've been doing. Download speed is very good. Upload speed is not so good

hughesSpeed.JPG

Tags (2)