cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to about features of plan by sales person

Highlighted

Re: Lied to about features of plan by sales person

They do not care. Just because there are terms & agreements, they promise and reassure that your needs will be met. Then when you grieve they keep referring you to the terms and agreements while they up sale. I tried requesting that they pull the recording when I first spoke to a sales person. It was being recorded for quality control and training purposes, right? Wrong! If thus were the case i , you, and everyone else wouldn't be abused.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Refund my $370 cancellation fee and credit it to my bank account. I have repeatedly requested a paper bill. You took it directly from my debit card used to open the account. Fraud, fraud, fraud.
You are not attempting to rectify this matter. You will attempt an up sale. You will never credit my bank account with a refund on the returned equipment.
This is how you mistreat people with your double speak. So, you will help if I return to HughesNet even though you actually won't. You just want to sway your statistical data to appear as if you have a high return customer rate. Please be so kind as to count me out as a remotely possible never to return customer. Refund my money for being deceived and charged after complaining within the first two weeks and being manipulated to continue and tricked to the 90 day cancellation option. I cancelled on day 89.

Oh poor Ryan. They will continue to lie and attempt to up sale your plan. They're trying to keep you as an indentured servant. You will end up calling them on a regular basis. Also they tricked you beyond your ability to cancel without a substantial penalty. Oh. And if you do chose to cancel be prepared to be spoken to as if you are making the worst decision of your life, being promised that your issues will be resolved in an up sale, or treated as an uncooperative child. You will be experiencing abuse soon.

Such delay tactics! You want an up sale. Don't you. Admit it. Come on. Post your serial number it makes no difference.

Up sale time. Can they be anymore obvious? Be ready to be treated with a huge cancellation fee, and a brutal warning of an additional whapping charge if you do not return the equipment on time. Then they'll send you the return packaging after the expiration deadline. Smooth.
Alum

Hi Ryan,

Hope all is well. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you need any more assistance feel free to create a new post.

- Chris