Limited connectivity/zero connectivity 2000s

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shelby947
Freshman

Limited connectivity/zero connectivity 2000s

I’ll try to make this as concise as I can.

The first week of may our internet quit. I pulled up the system control page and saw errors that I knew were not the usual ones. After an hour on the phone with tech support I was told my modem had failed and I would be sent a new one.
So I ok’d that.

A couple hours later the internet magically started working again. I received the new modem but didn’t install it until the internet wouldn’t connect again and I saw the same errors as before—this was about 8 or so days later.

I was sorry that I waited that long because this new modem worked like a dream. Very few error codes and speed was much faster.

That lasted for about 4 days.

Internet quit again. Spent a long time with tech support on the phone. Got transferred to tier one. The tech said he could see how someone that wasn’t tier one would think it was the modem but he was seeing serious problems with the radio transmitter on my dish. So a repair person was scheduled—- this was a Wednesday and they could not come until the following Tuesday which is a whole other complaint I have. Anyway repair man came, installed a new radio transmitter and then tried to connect to internet. Didn’t work so he uninstalled the new transmitter and put the old one back on and and then came in and installed another new modem. This was Tuesday June 5th. It has worked a bit but majorly slow and lots of error codes

It currently is not working at all again. System stays is red. Diagnostic code currently is 0204-8000-0400-0047 the system state code is 12.7.1.

We work out of our home and I need to get this fixed. Please help.

Excuse any typos I’m using my tiny phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Shelby947,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your case. Engineering is suggesting we replace your modem, radio, and cables.  Your complimentary dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Jun 21, 2018 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.  Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #113194988 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13