cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited connectivity

New Poster

Limited connectivity

Just spent 40 minutes on the phone with tech support to get disconnected, and I still have no internet! This is a huge hassle, especially since I work from home, and my job is 100% reliant on the internet.
3 REPLIES

Re: Limited connectivity

pdk1124,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear about the intermittent service you are getting. Based on the current error I am getting, I have escalated to our advanced tech support, and you should receive a call within 3-5 business days. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

*Felicia*

New Poster

It's not intermittent service, it's NO SERVICE. And 3-5 days for someone to call me is not an acceptable response. I spent 40 minutes oon phone with tech support yesterday, unplugging and plugging in my modem, and then I got cut off. I need internet to do my job, and this is completely unacceptable service
Highlighted
New Poster

It's not intermittent service, it's NO SERVICE. And 3-5 days for someone to call me is not an acceptable response. I spent 40 minutes oon phone with tech support yesterday, unplugging and plugging in my modem, and then I got cut off. I need internet to do my job, and this is completely unacceptable service
Tags (1)