Limited connectivity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerryo
New Poster

Limited connectivity

I have had limited connectivity to the gateway and have been experiencing problems for a month or so. I can't stream videos and general browsing is very slow and I constantly get "the connection has been reset" notices. There is no severe weather at my location and according to the System Control Center the System status and information are both green. 

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi kerryo,

Thanks for posting. I removed your screenshot as it contained your SAN, please don't publicly share your SAN or other personal info online.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #114034714 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Kerryo,

I see the site visit was completed on schedule. Hope all is well now. If you have any other concerns, drop us a post!

Enjoy the weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!