cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sophomore

this is what I get when I attempt to log in to the Hughes Web site:  

" We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact Customer Support."

There are times I can "Refresh" a couple of times and it will log in. I did try what you had suggested By clearing it out and retry it same message! I can however log in using my Face Book account!
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Log in problem

Also clear your browser cache. Good to do it every so often regardless if it fixes the problem.
Highlighted

Hi Stargate7,

You may not even have to powercycle. Have you tried clearing cookies and cache? Are you trying to login via https://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com?

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi this is Stargate7 Well I tired all three that yall had suggested and but to no avail!! I still have problem after clicking on the "log in" and entering user and PW  The message comes up  'We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact Customer Support " after seeing this I just have to refresh several times to get logged in to web site!

Highlighted

Do you have anti-virus and anti malware installed? Have you ran a complete scan of your computer. I had this issue a few weeks ago, except it wouldn't let me log in at all, turned out i had a few nasty pieces of malware.

Anti-virus sometimes is not enough, I would recommend installing Malwarebytes anti-malware. It has never let me down yet Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Sophomore

Yes I do. Yes I have. The problem lye's with just logging into Hughes net web site! Every all other log in's don't have a problem just with Hughes!  Thanks for the recommend of Malwarebytes anti-malware! enough is never enough! Happy Holidays! 
                                                                                     Stargate7
Highlighted
Sophomore

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Log on problem.

Sometimes when i hit the LOG ON icon at hughes website enter correct user and correct password and takes to a page that says "there was a problem try again later'! Well have to wind up signing in useing my facebook account! Any ideas! I dont do phone calls!
Highlighted

Hi stargate7

I've made your post private so you can safely provide your e-mail address and other information. So you can confirm you can login to the Support center website with your Facebook account and see all your information, but if you try to use an email, it gives you an error? Can you provide me the email address you are logging in with that gives you the error? Just the email, not the password.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi there Amanda here is my e-mail address: stargate7@hughes.net 

thanks
Highlighted

Hi stargate 7

Do you think you can provide me the answer to this question from above:

"So you can confirm you can login to the Support center website with your Facebook account and see all your information, but if you try to use an email, it gives you an error?"

Also, I just used a tool which logs me in as you to the Support Center (not email) and did not get an error. Are you still having the same error or issue when you login? If you are, maybe we can deactivate the Facebook link to our website and see if that resolves the issue.

Thank you
Amanda