cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sophomore

Re: Log in problem

Hi Amanda: 

It was logging into the Website it self, like when I click on login it would take me to  the log in options page and my user and pw is already set In and I would click on "log in" It would cycle and then the "try later error would come up" The then only way to get logged in and back to the web page with my name in the upper right hand corner would be to click on refresh, several times and then I would be logged in, Sorry about the long explanation but thankfuly it seems to working fine now, like it used to. I will try it over and over again to make sure! And will let you know if that's ok? I sure do appreciate your patience and willingness to help me!

Thanks Amanda

stargate7

Highlighted

Hi stargate7,

You're very welcome to let me know whenever you're having an issue and I'll try my best to get you fixed up. As of right now, I know we are working on deploying several updates and changes before the end of the month that will fix connectivity issues with our support center website. I believe you are one of the affected and I will let you know when we've got updates from engineers and developers so you can give everything a test run.

Thanks!
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Are yall having problems still!! When I go to log in it takes me to page that says Something is wrong with the Certificate or something to that effect!
   2/4/2016    Had to log on here with using my FB account! Any ideas Thanks Stargate7.
Highlighted

Hi Stargate7

Sorry for the late reply but I just wanted to let you know that we updated our certificate today. Are you still having issues?

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

With the certs.No! But its back to the log in issue, when logging in I get the log in page, and log in my info and takes me to the page that say's

We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact Customer Support.

After a few times some times more that a few of refreshing I get my page that has my name and then I am good to go. But this has been ongoing off and on so I don't know what it is, I tried unplugging my router and and modem and that does not help! Don't know!

Anyway iam glad you guys are back up! Thanks for all your help! Have a great week!

Stargate 7

Highlighted
Sophomore

Well its back! I cant log in to the web site it keeps giving me this Message:

Hmm, we can't reach this page.

Try this message:

Highlighted

Hi stargate7

Do you manually type http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com or do you have  it bookmarked?

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Its all fixed now, Don't know what it was! I had to log in choosing facebook to get support, but thankfully its all good for now! Thanks for your reply Amanda!  Keep up the good work yall do at Hughes. Have a great week-end!

Stargate7

Highlighted

How odd! For future reference, could you let me know the answer to the question above? It might help if it happens again in the future.

Thanks!!

Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Bookmarked. Sorry about that! Have a great week end! 

stargate7.