cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Service

Highlighted
New Poster

Loss of Service

I belive my pole mounted radio was moved out of alignment a few weeks ago due to a wind storm. I have had total loss of connection and only showing a 15 SQF. I attempted to reinstall the system and can now achieve only a 20 SQF. My equipment was purchased over 3 years ago and has seemed to just be consistently slower until a couple weeks ago when it lost all connectivity.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Loss of Service

@tghunter 

You may very well need a tech visit to re-point and tighten down your dish.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually respond within a working day, so hopefully you'll see a reply from one tomorrow.  

In the meantime, it would be best for you to leave the HughesNet modem plugged in so that the reps can attempt remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment, even though it may not be possible for them to do so from the sound of it.

@Liz @Damian @Remy

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to assist you regarding this issue. Please send me a private message with the SAN or the phone number registered to the account.

Kathy

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@tghunter 

Just in case, you can PM KathyVoss here.  

The PM system can be a little tricky to figure out, so you can use that direct link if you need to.  Smiley Happy

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you both. You should have a message @KathyVoss.