Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of signal Gen 5 Beam 68

New Poster

Re: Loss of signal Gen 5 Beam 68

By the way what is @Corrosive ?
Associate Professor

Only way to know gateway is to look before you have an outage....  terminals will show creating ipgw or associating right now.

It will take a bit to get a moderator here...  They usually take 2ish hours to post when theres an outage of this scale, especially on a holiday.

@DB2018  The @C0RR0SIVE is a tag so that person could get a notification to view to post and reply.   

New Poster

YES Sytem went down so did there service phone number

Now they post an Announcement saying interruption for “SOME” Gen5 customers... it seams more like MOST or ALL Gen5 customers.  

I did a search for HughesNet outages and a few sites I looked at show hundreds of reports and customers commenting they have no internet. 

Hope the satellite isn’t fried. Smiley Frustrated

This is the second time since I got HughesNet in 2008 where I lost service.  The first time was with my old system which was out for almost a week.

Spectator

Im in Alabama and mine is down YET AGAIN

I have been down more than up over the past few months, I call and they say Im under contract yet they dont fufill they end of the contract

I connected another provider so I have internet

Associate Professor

@JerryLantz

You are spamming, and breaking the community terms of service at this point, please refrain from doing so, as this makes it difficult to wade through the topics/posts here.

New Poster

Mine is out too, I can’t wait to cancel service after their customer service line opens again I’m so sick of this terrible internet service
Highlighted
Spectator

Then answer some of these posts