cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love Hughes net Suport people!

Love Hughes net Suport people!

Once again the Hughes net tech support team has come through. :-) Short and Sweet version: Had an issue with my email account not sending in Outlook. Turned out that after doing several days of eliminating possible causes, it turned out that I had put an asterisk in my password. Apparently that it not acceptable. Removed it and viola' it's now working. Kudos to S***, J*** and J***. Thank you SO much.
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Love Hughes net Suport people!

Jayne,

I am pleased to have been able to assist you. I will pass along your kind words!

Thank you once again,

John
Admin

Jayne - The entire team appreciates you taking the time to post your satisfaction. It makes a difference. Thank you

wow, this is the first good thing I have heard about hughesucks, just wait, they will screw you like everyone else.

I will admit there are a few good ones out there, Last month had a problem and the first person I talked to treated me like a child and an idiot, So I called again and the second person I talked to was much more understanding and actually tried to help me and did help me to an extent.

Can't remember her name now but it is nice to know there are a few Employees out there who are actually willing to help and not give you the run around...

I have been with Hughes since they were Direcway and I've never had a problem that they were not able to nail down and fix. (Just for those who don't know... that translates into over 17 years being a satisfied customer).
Hughes Gen 4 is better than advertised. :-) We are happy campers and are able to have our grandson play as many games and stay online as long as he wants to without problems.

I don't mean to laugh, Michael, but way back in 1990 when I was a complete computer twinkie, I would tell the techs I talked to to treat me like I was 2 years old and speak English, not Computereeze. I took copious notes so if the same problem happened again, I wouldn't have to call tech support.
Generally speaking, Hughes net techs are THE best around. Most of them do care and are diligent to help you get a problem solved. :-)

Sure they keep you happy with false promises, wait till you see they have lied to you.

John, I have never had a Hughes net person lie to me. NEVER. They have been honest with me from the get go, which is why I've stayed with them for so long. :-)

I appreciate all the effort the Hughes net team puts into helping your customers, and I know there are many more customers who are satisfied than those that may be a little disgruntled. From my perspective.. ya'll just keep on doing the great job you have been doing. Gen 4 lives up to expectations. :-)