Low download speeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arafel1962
New Poster

Low download speeds

When we first got this it worked really well. Now it takes forever just to download an App. We can’t even stream much anymore.
5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@arafel1962

Are the slow speeds fairly recent?  Are you sure you're not presently out of data?  Do you have speed issues with any other activities or is it mostly with downloading things?  

Edit:  Also, if you're presently using WiFi, do you have a device with which you can connect via Ethernet cable to see if you have better speeds?  Sometimes the WiFi itself can become an issue.  

It does it all month and I keep getting kicked off so I don’t know what the issue is
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Gabe is trying to help you figure out what the issue is -- you should answer his questions so he can work with you to troubleshoot. 

@arafel1962 wrote:
It does it all month and I keep getting kicked off so I don’t know what the issue is

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you!

-Brooke

Brooke
Alum

Hi arafel, welcome to the community and thanks for posting! I'm currently trying to run diagnostics, but running into some errors on my end. I'd like for you to go to your System Control Center and tell me if the page loads successfully. This will help me determine if these errors I'm experiencing are from my tools or part of an underlying cause with your service. 

-Brooke