Hughesnet Community

Meter being fixed on their end.... but how do we know wha tis going on as i can't find the posts for current and no email saying its fixed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donnallynne1

Meter being fixed on their end.... but how do we know wha tis going on as i can't find the posts for current and no email saying its fixed

Hi, I had called Hughesnet. Because, I have gotten confused on a few things and they answered me and got me all straight. Howver, being new to this kind of service, I noted to them about a problem with the tracking and they said they are working on it? Because it said i was outta data for something but it was only 2 days. I get everyone with a company gets hiccups as i call them. However, I didn't see where or when this was solved or when it will be and how do we found out what is going on so we can be aware so we know if its our computer or something wonky on their end and if is when is fixed and why wasn't we all notified? Thanks for all the help!
5 REPLIES 5
Amanda

Hello Donnallynne1,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. We're not entirely sure what your concern is, but I can take a guess at it.. Do you have a white and gray modem? Those are currently being worked on because of the data usage not appearing in the website or meter. Let us know if that is what is going on!

Thanks
Amanda
donnallynne1

Yes I do, Amanda.  The data is showing up but makes not sense saying I have  86% and then down below says i'm way past data limit.  Can you please email me when this is fixed cause its confusing me and thank you for answering me so fast.  Your customer response to everything so far is been great.  Thanks so much for that.  I only been with you a month and still learning my way around.    Have patience with a noobie. LOL.  Thanks so much! 
Liz

Good morning donnallynne1,

I pulled up your account and did some digging around, is this what you're seeing?:

The text below looks misleading because of the way it's broken up, the full message says: "Your token bytes will automatically be utilized when your Download Allowance bucket is depleted."

In looking at your Status Meter here in the Support Center, and here in your System Control Center, you have not depleted anything:

Otherwise, all looks good, you can still check your usage via the Support Center and in the System Control Center, as I have just now.

If you want to familiarize yourself more with how your Anytime and Bonus Bytes works, you can read all the details here in our Fair Access Policy. Feel free to post back if you need anything else cleared up, we're happy to elaborate.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

deepdiver1
Sophomore

You should also consider downloading Glassware as another tool to give you more info about usage. It's free at glasswire.com.
donnallynne1

Thanks DeepDiver for the help 🙂