Microsoft Outlook 2013 Settings for POP mail

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephenpacitti
New Poster

Microsoft Outlook 2013 Settings for POP mail

Can anyone forward these settings?  Running Office 2013 in Windows 10 and need port settings for POP mail.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: -ERR LOGIN failed

Send test e-mail message: Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.

These are the error messages that get returned.

My sign in credentials work over the internet.  Why not through Outlook.

Steve

These settings did not work.

Here is the error message I receive:

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: -ERR LOGIN failed

Send test e-mail message: Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.

These are the error messages that get returned.

My sign in credentials work over the internet.  Why not through Outlook?

Steve

Hi stephenpacitti,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. So that I can get a better idea of what you're experience, please walk me through what you're trying to do in Outlook. The error messages you mentioned, when do they appear?

Have you tried removing and re-adding your HughesNet e-mail account in Outlook to see if that fixes things?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi stephenpacitti,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!