Hughesnet Community

Mislead by salesperson. DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE IF YOU PLAN TO USE THIS FOR HOME OFFICE WORK!!! They will lie!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scot.parnell

Mislead by salesperson. DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE IF YOU PLAN TO USE THIS FOR HOME OFFICE WORK!!! They will lie!!!!

YEP!! THE SALES PERSON WILL TELL YOU THE DATA ALLOWANCE IS PLENTY.  NOT SO.  REGARDLESS, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS.  I AM STUCK IN THE STUPID CONTRACT FOR 22 MORE MONTHS, AND TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT.  HUGHES NET IS HORRIBLE!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Amanda

Hello Scot,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. We are very sorry you feel you were lied to by our sales representative and would be glad to help any way we can. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do from home? Is it something data intensive like uploading/downloading large files or pictures? Do you have to use a VPN or remote access? If you ordered fairly recently, we may also be able to listen to your sales call and review it. If you have a recent case number or the serial number of your modem, I can locate your account and get started.

Thank you
Amanda