cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing tool bar

Highlighted

Missing tool bar

I have been unable to see the complete tool bar since the update.  I can see MAIL, Contacts, Calendar, and Briefcase and no more.  There is no NEW and the other things that should be there. How do I get the full email page that I am paying for?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Missing tool bar

If by NEW you mean "new message," that's still there. What other things are you missing? 

eldredk wrote:

I have been unable to see the complete tool bar since the update.  I can see MAIL, Contacts, Calendar, and Briefcase and no more.  There is no NEW and the other things that should be there. How do I get the full email page that I am paying for?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Missing tool bar

@eldredk 

What you're seeing is HughesNet's new email layout.  

If it's not to your liking, you always have the option of signing up for one of the many free email services available, such as those offered by Google, Yahoo and Microsoft.  You may also want to consider this due to the fact that ISP offered email is progressively going by the wayside, and this may be what eventually happens with HughesNet's.  As well, if/when you leave HughesNet, your HughesNet email will cease.  In other words, you can't take it with you, whereas you can with those non ISP free emails.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro