cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem Reboot Restored Service

Re: Modem Reboot Restored Service

Thanks for your expertise (nod)

I watched a PBS program on the snub nose monkeys of the Himalayas, at 8:45 Pm again connection gone.Rebooting reestablished a connection.
I cannot view the modem with the outage. Here's a view now:
Highlighted

glad you posted that before you rebooted

Good morning ecoalex!

I'll run some remote diagnostics and see if something comes up.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Associate Professor

Thanks Liz -
Your're da best !

Those cats are the best!

And so are your diagnostics, which all check out nicely. I'm curious as to whether these disconnects persist when you're directly connected to the modem. At your convenience, try a direct connect for a day (or as long as you're able) and please let me know if you still experience an intermittent connection.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Freshman

I've been experiencing intermittent outages for the last two days (as of 4/30) Curiously, some websites are accessible -- in particular, Google. Any web outages that might be suggestive?

Liz -
My connection problem appears to have resolved itself.Thanks for your help, always appreciated greatly Smiley Happy

Now I can relax.

I too seemed to have odd behavior.I don't use google, don't like their keeping my every move, I use duckduckgo,very good and no keeping of information.I also use Linux, which also doesn't keep all your keystrokes.Sadly the NSA is .