cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem not working

Highlighted
New Poster

Modem not working

I just had my internet installed on Feb 6th and on feb 8th it stopped working. My modem lights on system, transmit and receive do not light up. I called hughesnet and they ran all the tests and said its the modem and they would call back within 24-48 hrs to set up a time for a technician to come out. Needless to say nobody called. Called again today and they are saying it will be almost a week before anyone can get here. This is unacceptable!..I don't understand why a new modem can't be sent out and the old one returned..So disappointed in their service!
3 REPLIES

Re: Modem not working

Hi Lorilpn65,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Let me escalate your case to our installations department here at corporate which oversees dispatches and see if we can find someone in your area who can manage a sooner appointment.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning Lorilpn65,

I appreciate your patience while we work to address your concerns. Your local dealer already has you on a list to try to schedule sooner, it's just tricky with the incoming snow. As you were informed earlier when you called in, your local dealer will reach out to you when able to set an appointment for you. In the meantime I've credited your account for the two weeks without internet.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning Lorilpn65,

I received word that the technician completed the site visit last Friday. Feel free to contact us again if you have other concerns.

Thanks,
Liz