Modem not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayaknva
New Poster

Modem not working

Hello, I have a rental cabin in Gatlinburg and have Hughesnet for my internet service. The internet is not working and i am not there to reset the modem. I need to know if a tech can dial into the modem to see if it is something they can fix remotely. 

7 REPLIES 7
Jay

Hello kayaknva, 

Welcome to the community! We may be able to resolve your issues remotely. Please send me a private message with the phone number associated with the account for verification.

-Jay

kayaknva
New Poster

Any luck?

kayaknva, 

It looks like we will need to send a technician to make some repairs. Is there anyone who would be able to meet our tech there?

-Jay

No. But I can give them a door code to access the cabin. I’m sure it’s common out there. 60% of homes out there are rentals.

That should work! Could you please private message me the door code? I will leave it in the dispatch notes.

Is the earliest available appoint fine with you or do you prefer a specific time?

-Jay

I have guest that leave on Sunday the 23rd. Then I have someone else coming in on the 28th. So the 24-27th would be great. The door code is 5577. Please let the tech know to clean up after themselves as my cleaners will already have the cabin cleaned for the next guest. He/She can call me at 5403548186 with any questions etc. 

Thanks

kayaknva,

I have set-up the dispatch and the technician will be giving you a call to schedule the appointment. I left the door code in the notes for them but you can remind them when they give you a call.

-Jay