cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem stuck in pointing mode.

Re: Modem stuck in pointing mode.

I see, you were referring to the fact that they are "monica" and "jake" rather than actually being named monica and jake and the language barrier. I thought you were asking if I understood english.

Hi kharmakazy,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting and providing your ESN, we were able to pull up your account. We managed a workaround and performed a pointing override, you just need to resubmit the install parameters, since we cannot access it remotely at this point. 

Go to your System Control Center at 192.168.0.1

Click on the "little man" icon to go to Advanced Pages (should be next to "What do these controls mean?")

Click on Installation

Click on Install

Click on Resubmit Parameters

Let us know if you still need additional assistance.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

You are awesome. Thanks so much. Didn't get a chance to try it until I got home from work, but it worked like a charm. I got an email alert on my phone at work with your reply in it and was so excited that somebody understood what I was trying to say and actually helped me out. You are the best.

Good morning kharmakazy,

Thanks for posting back, glad to hear it worked well for you and you're up and running again. You're very welcome and don't hesitate to contact us again if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.