Modem won't connet to internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyj67074
New Poster

Modem won't connet to internet

This is day 2 with no internet. Having had troubles before, I know all the hoops to jump thru. Sometimes no lights, but power, sometimes just the system light is off.

I am seeing many people with this issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps here can run remote diagnostics on your modem. Give them some time to do this and they'll get back to you with next steps. 

Liz

Good morning amyj67074, 

Thank you for reaching out, we can certainly help. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning amyj67074, 

Just following up on your site- I see the tech completed the visit and restored connectivity. Feel free to drop by the community anytime if you have other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!