Modem

lawdogillinois

Modem

Modem - no system, no receive, no transmit lights.. no internet 

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Modem

Try unplugging it, waiting for at least a minute, then plugging it back in.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
lawdogillinois

Yes, I did that.. I unplugged it and plugged it back in.. nothing.. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@lawdogillinois 

At this point your best options are to either call customer service at 866-347-3292 or wait for the reps to reply here, but the reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, so the earliest you'll hear from one here is tomorrow.  My advice would be to call them.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Good morning lawdogillinois, 

Thanks for reaching out. I pulled up your account and saw that you've already called in and had a site visit scheduled for this Friday to address your concerns. I hope it goes well! Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning lawdogillinois,

Just following up, I see the tech came out to address your concern. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!