cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modems transmit led won’t light up.

Srice1893
New Poster

Modems transmit led won’t light up.

Hi! My modem will not light up "transmit" led. Please help. I have completed several hard resets and resinked geni and modem 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Srice1893
New Poster

Re: Modems transmit led won’t light up.

That should have said modem transmit light not coming on 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Is there or has there been any bad weather (such as snow) where you're at or where the gateway (ground station) is?  

When you go to the modem's internal page here, what's the number next to State Code?

Liz

Good morning Srice1893,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Feb 20, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Srice1893
New Poster

okay, thank you for the help. 

Liz

Good morning Srice1893,

Just checking up on your site since the tech visit over the weekend. Glad to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!