Mods, Please, I Need Confirmation Email Concerning My Install Today

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monicakm
Senior

Mods, Please, I Need Confirmation Email Concerning My Install Today

Two weeks ago when I placed my order for Gen 5, I requested an email outlining the specifics about the deal I made with them since there were some special circumstances.  After speaking with his supervisor, I was told I would be getting the email I requested.  It never came.  I called back and was told it could take several hours.  I think two weeks qualifies for "several hours" 😮  Could someone please send that to me as soon as possible.  I'd like to have it in hand before the installer shows up between 2 and 5.  I apologize for waiting till the last minute. 

Thank you,

Monica

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi monicakm,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry, i only happened to see your post now. I only have a copy of the order confirmation which has basic installation information, nothing about a special deal. Not sure if the installer is there yet, but if not, here's the number of the local dealer, perhaps you can ask them to e-mail you the requested info: Single Source 214-291-8974

Please let us know how the installation goes!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi monicakm,

Just doing some housekeeping here... I'll close this thread since you have this ongoing one- let's put all your updates there, please.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!