cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month 4 of the worst internet experience I've had

Alum

Re: Month 4 of the worst internet experience I've had

Ricky,

The more specifics we have to escalate to our engineers the better :-).

- Chris
Tutor

I understand that. However those number should not ever be seen by anyone, no matter the time of day or night.
Highlighted

Texas, I have no ideal who the installer was, Hughes Net Sent them. He showed up did the install, said I needed a Hughes Net approved router. I could buy one from him or reschedule to finish install and drive a hundred miles to get one myself. He left no paperwork, all was done and signed electronically. I've plugged and unplugged and changed the wiring so much, at Hughes Nets request, that all the plugs are starting to show signs of wear! As far as settings go, their tech service has checked my computer, so the settings should be how they want them.

Ran the test in the evening, check the time on my post, I posted the results as soon as the test was over. 4 1/2 Months now, can you at least tell me if Auto Bill Pay has been canceled if not I want it canceled. I called and canceled but you still took my money last month.

That is crazy, Why Hughes does not provide a ck/list of what a customer needs is uncalled for, and I think they Ripped you off on that Router, not to mention the slow service, I'm still doing most of my work at the Shop, on my phone or in Vampire Mode on the so called bonus time, I'm out or running out of data time again mid month! I' m in Louisiana so we are probably on the same Gateway, I think that's what it's called
Associate Professor

Good I think I saved mine I'll correct myself if this is true, thanks for the reply

Charles I stand Corrected! It is in the Fine Print showing once again I should have read that also! Still not a Happy Camper Though!

Please note that these charges don't reflect potential mail-in rebates. For information on how to redeem mail-in rebates, visit rebate.hughesnet.com
The installer will work with you to provide the best possible location for your system. The HughesNet service does not include, nor does it require a wireless router. If you would like to set up wi-fi in your home, you may purchase a wireless router from any major electronics retailer. To see a list of recommended routers, visit the FAQs section on HughesNet.com. If you have any a dditional needs such as installing a wireless router, home network setup, or other custom work please discuss costs and availability with your installer.

Associate Professor

That was just the section on the Router it is more detailed, just copied the one section.