cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month 4 of the worst internet experience I've had

Alum

Re: Month 4 of the worst internet experience I've had

Hi Yearg,

I have taken you off Auto pay so you will not have to worry about getting charged to your card. You will now receive an invoice in the mail with instructions to make a payment. There is a $5 invoice fee for this feature but I have also given you a full months credit for any inconvenience. 

As I've stated we have escalated your concern to our engineers. I'm sure they can get work on your site and improve your performance. We do not have a specific time frame from them yet, however once we do receive some news we will update you as soon as possible. 

Finally, if you are truly unhappy with your service, we do not want you to feel like you have no choice but to stay. We can certainly work with you in regards to early termination fees etc. Let us know how you would like to proceed. 

Thank you,
Chris

I'm truly unhappy, what's your offer, let me out like I tried before the 30 day trail period ended.
Alum

Hi Yearg,

We have assigned you a case manager that will contact you by phone later today. 

Thank you,
Chris

No one called. Add another to the list of Broken promises.

Tech never called back
Alum

Hi Yearg,

I'm sorry for the delay. The call back will be made today. 

Thank you,
Chris

Couldn't answer when they called, but voice messages have so much static I can't understand the number to call back.
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Yearg,

A case manager informed us that they contacted you. Sorry we could not keep you as a customer. Hopefully you everything goes well with your next ISP. 

Thank you,
Chris