Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Data

Professor

Re: Monthly Data

No worries, @GabeU .  Smiley Happy

@GabeU wrote:

Sorry, I missed your prior Modem Isolation Test post.  

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

"No, I said data is lost. That means it in fact has. There is no "if"!"

The fact is that data has been used by something/someone.  It is not lost -- it was used, and we have shown you ways you can see when and how.  You seem to prefer to make a baseless (and irrational) claim,  but don't seem willing to produce proof, so it stays a claim. 

We're here to help, but you need to run the protocols. Otherwise you're wasting your own time.  

No, I viewed.it. My sister-n-law was logged in for about 30 seconds when she dropped something off and used no data. The fact is, NOTHING is able to be using it. Their records are just wrong. I don't know how much more clear I can make it.

Professor

Suit yourself, Glenn. Seems we can't help you, unfortunately. 

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

Suit yourself, Glenn. Seems we can't help you, unfortunately. 

I guess you can't if you don't work for them. Hughesnet just sucks and they need to fix this problem.

Distinguished Professor IV

@Glenn 

The only option you have is to run the Modem Isolation Test as instructed.  That's it.  Without running the test to prove or disprove your claim, it's just that... a claim.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

@Glenn wrote:

I guess you can't if you don't work for them. Hughesnet just sucks and they need to fix this problem.

HughesNet reps require the same test to be run, and that's the first thing one will tell you when they are back in the office.  You can either ignore the advice given to you and waste your time waiting for a rep to tell you the exact same thing or run the test.

The ball is in your court.  Until you run that test your claim is only a claim.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn 

The only option you have is to run the Modem Isolation Test as instructed.  That's it.  Without running the test to prove or disprove your claim, it's just that... a claim.

As I said, I did.

New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote:

HughesNet reps require the same test to be run, and that's the first thing one will tell you when they are back in the office.  You can either ignore the advice given to you and waste your time waiting for a rep to tell you the exact same thing or run the test.

The ball is in your court.  Until you run that test your claim is only a claim.  

As I said, I did.

Highlighted

@Glenn wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn 

As I said, I did.

In that case, please post the results.  

New Poster