Did you mean: 

Monthly Data

New Poster

Re: Monthly Data

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn 

The only option you have is to run the Modem Isolation Test as instructed.  That's it.  Without running the test to prove or disprove your claim, it's just that... a claim.

As I said, I did.

In that case, please post the results.  

SMH

Distinguished Professor IV

@Glenn wrote:

SMH

So, in other words, you actually DIDN'T run the test.  If you had, you would post the results, and you would have done so pages ago. 

Until you do and post the results you're not going to get any help, either from any of us or the reps.  And why?  Because you have yet to demonstrate your claim, which the test will do.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote:

SMH

So, in other words, you actually DIDN'T run the test.  If you had, you would post the results, and you would have done so pages ago. 

Until you do and post the results you're not going to get any help, either from any of us or the reps.  And why?  Because you have yet to demonstrate your claim, which the test will do.

The reason I posted that is because, as I have said more than once, I have. I don't know what else you expect me to do.

@Glenn wrote: 

The reason I posted that is because, as I have said more than once, I have. I don't know what else you expect me to do

It's quite simple... post the results. 

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Monthly-Data/m-p/116816/highlight/true#M78844

Instruction #7.  "Post your screenshots to the community."  If you haen't run the test as instructed, you haven't run the test.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote: 

The reason I posted that is because, as I have said more than once, I have. I don't know what else you expect me to do

It's quite simple... post the results. 

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Monthly-Data/m-p/116816/highlight/true#M78844

Instruction #7.  "Post your screenshots to the community."  If you haen't run the test as instructed, you haven't run the test.

I did.

I did.

I did post it.

I did

Oh, and I did post it.

I did.

I did.

I did.

I did.

I did. I did. I did. I did.

I did.

Highlighted

@Glenn wrote: 

I did. 

No, you didn't.  Nowhere in this thread and nowhere in this community have you posted the required information.  When you decide to stop playing games and do so, you'll get help.  

BTW, while you may be getting a kick out of burning this particular bridge with your games, keep in mind that you're inadvertently doing the same with many others, as very few who read this thread are going to want to deal with the same, and that includes the HughesNet reps.  While the reps are HughesNet employees, the rest of us give of our time to help our fellow subscribers, and neither one likes getting jerked around.

So, again, it's up to you.  Perform the test, post the screenshots and get help, or continue to play games and don't get help.  Your choice.

New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote: 

I did. 

No, you didn't.  Nowhere in this thread and nowhere in this community have you posted the required information.  When you decide to stop playing games and do so, you'll get help.  

BTW, while you may be getting a kick out of burning this particular bridge with your games, keep in mind that you're inadvertently doing the same with many others, as very few who read this thread are going to want to deal with the same, and that includes the HughesNet reps.  While the reps are HughesNet employees, the rest of us give of our time to help our fellow subscribers, and neither one likes getting jerked around.

So, again, it's up to you.  Perform the test, post the screenshots and get help, or continue to play games and don't get help.  Your choice.

Not a game. I don't like being ripped off. The only time any device other than my laptop was connected to my wifi was when my sister-n-law came to the door and was connected for a very short time and used no data.

Hughesnet sucks and I can't wait until cable comes down my street.

Professor

How long do you have left on your contract?

Advanced Tutor

Do you know how to change your password on the modem? If you do try changing it. Tell NOBODY Then you will know if anyone was using your data.

Assistant Professor

You can't force help on someone that clearly doesn't want it, and prefers to just complain about it.

This topic has gone round and round. He's firmly made up his mind on something that's physically and electronically impossible, but he's perfectly free to believe whatever myth he wants.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.