cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Data

New Poster

Re: Monthly Data

@MarkJFine wrote:

You can't force help on someone that clearly doesn't want it, and prefers to just complain about it.

This topic has gone round and round. He's firmly made up his mind on something that's physically and electronically impossible, but he's perfectly free to believe whatever myth he wants.

It's not impossible. It IS happening. You obvioulsy don't understand.

New Poster

@Reggie wrote:

Do you know how to change your password on the modem? If you do try changing it. Tell NOBODY Then you will know if anyone was using your data.

Yes, I did

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

How long do you have left on your contract?

None

Assistant Professor

@Glenn wrote:

I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you. It is impossible, you just fail to believe it. You also seem to enjoy fighting anyone that's trying to help you. The problem is your's and your's alone. Bye, bye Glenn.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Professor

Cool! You can cancel the service without an ETF.  Might want to do that. 

Glenn wrote:

None

New Poster

@MarkJFine wrote:

@Glenn wrote:

I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you. It is impossible, you just fail to believe it. You also seem to enjoy fighting anyone that's trying to help you. The problem is your's and your's alone. Bye, bye Glenn.

It's not impossible. There's this thing called a glitch. That's one way. Just helping you understand.

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

Cool! You can cancel the service without an ETF.  Might want to do that. 

Glenn wrote:

None

No. Right now I have no other choice. I just want them to fix the problem.

Professor

It really stinks when no terrestial Internet companies want to bring business to rural areas. 

@Glenn wrote:

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

It really stinks when no terrestial Internet companies want to bring business to rural areas. 

@Glenn wrote:

What the **bleep** do you mean by that?

Professor

I mean that terrestial Internet companies are not interested in bringing their business to rural areas, and that stinks.