cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Data

New Poster

Re: Monthly Data

@GabeU wrote:

The OP obviously doesn't really want to solve the alleged issue and is only interested in playing games.

The first step in troubleshooting the alleged issue was politely given, both on the first page and in even more detail on the third page, yet numerous pages later the avoidance of that first troubleshooting step is still happening.

People who actually want to fix a problem they're experiencing take part in that process.  That's not happening here.  Just complaints, avoidance and excuses, but no effort.

The OP does want to solve the problem. It's just that no one on here so far can solve it.

New Poster

@maratsade wrote:

Yep. Like Mark said, you can't force help on someone who doesn't want to be helped. I think we're basically done. 

@GabeU wrote:

The OP obviously doesn't really want to solve the alleged issue and is only interested in playing games.

The first step in troubleshooting the alleged issue was politely given, both on the first page and in even more detail on the third page, yet numerous pages later the avoidance of that first troubleshooting step is still happening.

People who actually want to fix a problem they're experiencing take part in that process.  That's not happening here.  Just complaints, avoidance and excuses, but no effort.

The only help is for hughesnet to fix the problem.

New Poster

@Oregonsoulm8s wrote:

I have the issue within 2 days of new month, 20 GB of data gone.  There is no way 2 people, especially us, can use that much in 2 days.  Called Customer support they did a test and called back hours later.  Couldn't find anything wrong.  On the Amazon support page, found out that it's our new Kindle fire 10.  Looking into Amazon for the answer.

Hope this helps.   

Ashley

Thanks for the reply but I have nothing that could have been connected to it. When I leave for business, I take the only divices that could connect to it.

Distinguished Professor IV

@Glenn wrote:

The OP does want to solve the problem. It's just that no one on here so far can solve it.

Not when you won't take part in the troubleshooting process and run the test as instructed.

If and when you finally decide to do so the next step can be taken.  

It's interesting how you signed up to a support site and created a post concerning an alleged issue, yet you refuse to do what's needed to fix it.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Advanced Tutor

@Glenn wrote:

@Reggie wrote:

When was the last time you changed your password?

After you changed the password who had access to the internet & how much data was used (lost)?

You don't understand. There is NO ONE to connect to it.

Then the only thing I can say is you will have to wait for HN Reps to help. I've helped all I'm able. Goodbye & good luck.

@Reggie wrote: 

Then the only thing I can say is you will have to wait for HN Reps to help. I've helped all I'm able. Goodbye & good luck.

The problem is that the reps have already seen this thread and they're waiting on him to take part in the process.  He needs to run the modem isolation test, which is the first step in that process, but thus far he's refused to do so.  

We've all tried to help, but to no avail.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Glenn wrote:

Not when you won't take part in the troubleshooting process and run the test as instructed.

If and when you finally decide to do so the next step can be taken.  

It's interesting how you signed up to a support site and created a post concerning an alleged issue, yet you refuse to do what's needed to fix it.

Maybe you missed where I posted SEVERAL times that I did.

Maybe you also missed where I said that no one can unless you work for hughesnet and can fix the problem.

New Poster

@GabeU wrote:

@Reggie wrote: 

The problem is that the reps have already seen this thread and they're waiting on him to take part in the process.  He needs to run the modem isolation test, which is the first step in that process, but thus far he's refused to do so.  

We've all tried to help, but to no avail.

No, I haven't.

@Glenn wrote: 

Maybe you missed where I posted SEVERAL times that I did.

Maybe you also missed where I said that no one can unless you work for hughesnet and can fix the problem.

Then quit playing your little games and post the snapshots, and don't say you did, because you haven't done so.

NO ONE can "fix" your alleged issue until you demonstrate it, which you have yet to do, and which that test will do.  When you do so, the next step can be taken.  Until then, nothing can be done for you.   

This is patently ridiculous.  You've been told what you need to do over and over.  Your refusal to do so is on you.

Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

I'm beginning to wonder if Glenn knows how to take a screenspot & post here.