cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly usage graph

Monthly usage graph

I think it would be nice to view a monthly graph of my usage as well as the daily usage graph that is already available. Is there any way to do this?
6 REPLIES 6
New Poster

Re: Monthly usage graph

Yes download the hughesnet app and you will see the 30, 60 and 90 days usage of your data
New Poster

Good morning bonbon1002,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Did Sarah's suggestion help? The HughesNet app she's referring to is our Status Meter where you can see this:

Thanks,
Liz

Done. I literally copied and pasted your question and sent it to the guy in charge of the Status Meter. I will post back once I have an update to share.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Reply: That is not something that we are able to share.  If there is a feature/capability that the member would like to see in the status meter, let us know and we will investigate it.

So, jezra, I recall you initially wanting access to that data to build your own program since you said the SCC's output was horrible. What would your suggestion be to better display usage so that we can bring this up with our devs?

-Liz

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll send this back to him.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->