cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Slow 5 Gen download speeds

Daryl
Freshman

Re: More Slow 5 Gen download speeds

Thanks for the update Liz. I actually got a call from an engineer tonight and he ran some diagnostics and he thinks I have a bad radio. They're sending a tech out this week.
Daryl
Liz

Good morning Daryl, 

Thank you for your update. Looking forward to hearing how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Daryl
Freshman

Hi Liz,
Tech came today, I lost 2 hours of work for him to come in and run speed tests for an hour and then tell me everything is working fine.
So I just tried to watch a show with my firestick, it played about 5 minutes and quit.....
I don't know how much longer I can remain patient.
Daryl
Liz

Good morning Daryl,

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Daryl
Freshman

Daryl
Freshman

Liz

Hi Daryl,

I ran new diagnostics on your site and I'm not seeing anything lately that would cause concern. I'm currently discussing your case with engineering. To recap, you're experiencing buffering videos via Amazon Firestick, regardless of the VDS status, and all webpages load slowly, is that correct?

Daryl
Freshman

Liz,
That is correct. I think it was better before the beam change, I did experience buffering on the firestick, but not to the point where it would lose the connection.
Liz

Good morning Daryl,

Thank you for the confirmation and the additional bit of info, I've relayed this to engineering. I'll post back once I have any updates to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Daryl
Freshman

Thanks for the update Liz.