More problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grungerock83
Freshman

More problems

The router won't completely light up and I can't log onto any device. When I attempt turn wifi on a device, I get a message saying I need to sign in on the login page. The login page won't load, only gives an error message. I know for a fact that no amount of resetting the router will fix this no matter how many times I'm told to do it. Just wondering what the problem is now. Seeing as I pay over a hundred dollars a month for limited slow internet, one would figure the service would at least be better than the performance.
1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@grungerock83 wrote:
When I attempt turn wifi on a device, I get a message saying I need to sign in on the login page. The login page won't load, only gives an error message.  

Are you referring to inputting the WiFi password?  If not, can you describe the login page you're seeing?  Even better, could you provide a snapshot of it? 

Also, was it a phone rep who told you to reset the modem? 

If you have a LAN cable connected device, are you able to access this modem page?  If so, what are you seeing for both the State Code in the System Summary box near the top and the Satellite Receive Signal Strength in the Wan Info box on the bottom left?