cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most recent Microsoft update 7/14

Re: Most recent Microsoft update 7/14

Ok, I will try that.  Thanks for the information!

Hello grapesb816:

I can see that you have been given some great advice and help on this question. We have created a new thread on this subject where you may find more information and see updates as they occur: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/windows-10-hftum1l8y1g0x

Thank you for your post,

Miles
Highlighted

Update:  I was able to restore my computer back to 7/2 and it is running a lot better.  I am still getting some freezing while surfing on occasion, but nothing like what was happening.  My printer is now working great, too.  Right now I am not going to download any updates from Microsoft even though Windows 10 is supposedly free.  If it's going to mess up my computer, I'm not going there.   

Hi. Please be sure to set Another "Restore Point" back on your computer! It will read that one has already been used. (That happened to me) I'm certain that another member will be able to do this task expertly & step-by-step!

Good morning grapesb816,

Thank you for reporting back, I am glad to hear that you were able to restore your computer and that your devices  are operating better today!! It is also great to have other community members offering their advice and solutions as well!

Have a great day,

Miles