Hughesnet Community

My Dashboard will not load. Unable to apply tokens.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerkensmeyer

My Dashboard will not load. Unable to apply tokens.

My Dashboard page will not load, therefore I am unable to apply tokens when I am out of data. Longtime customer. Based on the number of posts regarding this subject, I am outraged that a tech company cannot solve something so simple.
4 REPLIES 4
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

You can apply tokens through the Status Meter. Click on Purchase Tokens and any already purchased will show there and you can select to "use" them.
Liz

Hi gerkensmeyer,

Welcome and thanks for posting. It looks like your concern is a bit different from the other recent ones, as I was able to add tokens directly to your token bytes. 

BirdDog's suggestion should work as well. If you're unable to do so from the Status Meter, please let me know what happens. If there's an error message, please post a screenshot of the error in the Status Meter.

Regarding the Support Center, are you saying that this page will not load at all for you?:
supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

Or does the issue start after logging in?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi gerkensmeyer,

In addition to the requested info above, could you please try unplugging the modem's power cord from the power brick and replugging after waiting 2 minutes. Let me know if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi gerkensmeyer,

The dashboard should load for you now. Please try and confirm that it loads for you.

Thanks,
Liz